Etz Hayim Seder
When: Sunday, March 28th
Time: 6:15 – 8:00 pm
Register here to attend the Seder. Let us know in your registration form if you would like to lead a part of the Seder!
We will end before the meal and we will NOT come back afterward.
All services exclusively on Zoom:
- 3/28 Sun. – 1st day 10:00 am
- 3/29 Mon. – 2nd day 10:00 am
- 4/1 Thu. – Chold Hamoed 8:00 am
- 4/2 Fri. – Abrev. Kabbalat Shabbat 6:15 pm
- 4/3 Sat. – Shabbat + 7th day 10:00 am
- 4/4 Sun. – 8th day + Yizkor 10:00 am
Members: Click here for connection information.
Non-members: Contact the office for connection information
How to have a Kosher Pesach
CLICK HERE for a Guide prepared by Rav Natan
CLICK HERE for the Rabbinical Assembly Guide
CLICK HERE for videos teaching how to kasher your kitchen
CLICK HERE to sell your chametz
CLICK HERE to read the Teshuva that allows Ashkenazimto eat kitniyot by Rabbi Golinkin (Rav Natan loves Sushi on Pesach!)