What You Need To Know
Friday Night Services
Time: 6:15 – 7:15 PM
Shabbat Morning Services
Time: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday Morning Services
Time: 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM
In-Person Tips & Guidelines
As the pandemic continues, the CEH Reopening Committee continues to review and revise our guidelines and protocols in order to maintain the health and safety of our community. Check back here frequently for updates.
- Masks are required for children over two years old, when developmentally appropriate, and all adults regardless of vaccination status.
- People leading services, reading Torah, or speaking from the bima may take their masks off while alone on the bima.
- We have more than 150 seats available in the Sanctuary. You are welcome to choose where you sit and whether you are distanced from others.
- No food is being served inside the building.
- All CEH staff and teachers are vaccinated.
- Every service will be available on Zoom as well. Our goal is to make services as inclusive as possible for those in-person and those at home, with opportunities for partnership by all.
- To ensure security, every time you connect to CEH virtual services, turn on your camera, and be sure your device displays your first and last name.
Friday Night & Saturday Morning Services
Sign up here to lead a portion of the service, a prayer or two, and/or read Torah or Haftarah.
- Non-members of Etz Hayim are welcome to participate, read, and lead.
- All ages, including pre-B’nai Mitzvah are welcome to sign up for anything. We’d love post-B’nai mitzvah to lead the Kaddishes and Barechu.
- If you want to participate but need more practice, help or coaching, contact Chief.Gabbai@etzhayim.net.
Thursday Morning Minyan
Have a yahrzeit or another occasion where you need a minyan? Add your initials here to request a Thursday morning minyan. When you make this request, a call is sent out to Minyan Makers to help to ensure a minyan.
If you would like to help lead or chant Torah on Thursday morning, or if you would like to be added to the list of Minyan Makers, please contact Chief.Gabbai@etzhayim.net.
* Someone is fully vaccinated 2 weeks after their final shot. For the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines it is 2 weeks after the second shot. For the J&J vaccine it is 2 weeks after the only shot.